I am delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of a brilliant new book called Molluscs in Archaeology – methods, approaches and applications edited by Michael J. Allen and published as part of the Studying Scientific Archaeology Series (3) by Oxbow Books. I have myself contributed a chapter on Oysters in Archaeology to this book, summarising my past research and suggesting new ways forward using latest technologies. It is available at a pre-publication discounted price for a limited period.
Copyright Jessica Winder 2010-2019 with all rights reserved for all images & text.
Jessica M. Winder
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or questions.
- Ligament Scars in Flat Oyster Shells – Image Gallery 02
- Ligament Scars in Flat Oyster Shells – Image Gallery 01
- Ligament scar variations in right valves of Ostrea edulis oyster shells 004
- Ligament scar variations in right valves of Ostrea edulis oyster shells 003
- Ligament scar variations in left valves of Ostrea edulis oyster shells 002