- Copyright Jessica Winder 2010-2016 with all rights reserved for all images & text.
Jessica M. Winder
Click picture above to e-mail Jessica with comments, questions, or requests.
- Molluscs in Archaeology – new book announcement
- Oysters and Other Marine Shells from Excavations at the Old Methodist Chapel and Greyhound Yard, Dorchester
- The Marine Mollusca in “Redeemed from the Heath – the archaeology of the Wytch Farm Oilfield (1987-90)
- The Oysters in Excavations at Poole 1973-1983
- Late Saxon & Conquest-Period Oyster Middens
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Oysters and Other Marine Shells from Excavations at the Old Methodist Chapel and Greyhound Yard, Dorchester
Please click on the link below to download a copy of the oyster and other marine mollusc shells report for excavations at Greyhound Yard in Dorchester, England. Winder, J. M. (1993) Oyster and other marine mollusc shells, in Excavations at … Continue reading